Even if you have a suitcase full of cash to buy a house, you’re subject to fees. Read on to find out what fees you’ll still have to pay, even if you’re buying in cash.
All buyers are subject to closing costs.
You won’t have any loan-related fees if you are buying a house in cash, but you still have other fees that fall under closing costs.
- Real estate transfer taxes
- Title insurance fee
- Appraisal fee
- Home inspection fee (unless you waive inspection)
- Processing and filing fees, including a Recording fee for you to officially be on record as the homeowner in the eyes of the county or state
- Real estate attorney (some states require a real estate attorney, while others do not)
- Prepaids, like property tax and hazard insurance premiums (if applicable)
Keep in mind, though, that when you buy a home with Torii as your real estate brokerage, you’ll be able to save a bunch in the long run. Reach out and we’ll walk you through it.